KING’S ADVANCED ĐINH TEA
(VIETNAM’S GREEN TEA)
Cost : 168 USD/kg
- Tea buds are selected with stern from hills of best tea trees in the land of TanCuong (ThaiNguyen). The land of TanCuong is surrounded by Cong River- NuiCoc Lake in the story of Cong man – Coc woman which have become legendary.
- The time of harvesting is at dawn, when pure frost remained on the buds. Picked only when the Sun is not yet up, too hot is not good for picking, rainy is neither.
-The fresh tea sprouts is as tiny as the buds of clove trees (nail-shaped flower), so it is called as Đinh Tea. The village women carefully pick every tea sprout with skillful and caring hands. The tea after harvesting is processed separately by traditional artisans’ talented hands with FAMILY-INHERITED FIRE-ADJUSTING KNOW-HOW.
So, enjoying King’s Advanced Đinh Tea is to enjoy the essence of Natural + the hard work of Lassie + artistic traditional processing elites. Old products are only advanced to the King, the Lord of Use, which is called King’s Advanced Đinh Tea.
To make the King’s Tea of the most delicious quality, it should pay attention to the following:
1. Use the purified water to make, or even spring water if affordable like Lavie, Vinh Hao ... absolutely not make tea with tap water.
2. The temperature from 80-85 degree, brewed with boiling water, tea will be harsh. The secret key is when the water has boiled, then wait 1-2 minutes for cooler water and then brew.
3. "Awakening tea" is the first step for brewing tea, pour water approximately then pour out right. Strike the next water submerged over tea, wait 3-5 minutes and then pour out for enjoyment.
Wishing you enjoy delicious authentic tea cups. - Vietnam tea